Wednesday, April 29, 2015

29042015



Life has been doing a lot better recently (Read my Dayre written on 7th of April to find out what happened). I have kept a distance from anything that would pull me down. I really cannot bear with any negativity or depression any more, not any tiny bit of it.

So far I've been doing well. Basically just focusing on my assignment every day. Chill and party on the weekends. I'm really grateful to have friends who are always there for me. I really really appreciate everyone who's genuine after all that I've been through. Wouldn't be able to make it through without their company.









Btw all my recent photos have similar colour tones, which make my insta seems to be really organized. :D Follow me on Instagram @jaszphin if you haven't xx

No comments:

Post a Comment