Friday, May 4, 2012

Plans for Hols


a silly pic of me. im now laying on my bed writing this entry while waiting for the bf to be home and call me. So its almost 2am now. Tmr will be sitting for my first finals paper. I really hope i can score well in all of them. Second last sem i really hope i've got no B for my foundation course. Anyway, im actually here to write bout things i've already planned to do after my finals lol. I know i always do that. Thinking bout holiday when the exam is yet to be started.

1. First, there will be 3 street dance comps holding up. Hot Dance Comp Miri Open in Miri, apparently. Rock Em Right which used to be Borneo Street Dance Comp. and the largest dance tournament in Msia, Kingz of the Ringz by Street Nation from KL. And im not sure which one Vanity Crew will be joining, since most of the members are currently busy with their own routines. But well i will just keep you guys updated :)
2. Second is the Rainforest World Music Festival. You will probably know that i've already got the tickets if you follow my instagram. Well its actually my first time to be there and im really looking forward to enjoy myself :D
3. Sketch a portrait of the bf. This is in my waiting list for a long time. And of course i'll post it up once im done.
4. Earn and save more money for my shopping spree with the bf on next year jan.
5. This will be the common one. Work. I need more part time or freelance jobs, seriously. To complete task 4. And also to shop for now lol.
6. Preloved to put up for sale perhaps.

I thinks thats what i can think of for now. Off to Sims free play. Download it from the apps store if you haven't. Nice game and its free.

Ciao! xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment