Thursday, October 27, 2011

28102011

hey guys!
i dont have class today so i think i should do a mini update!

the photos taken at The Junk during the celebration of Danny's bday :)

i dyed my hair last saturday. its greenish brown in ash tone and i love it.

gonna celebrate halloween this saturday night with ma classmates at Barzing and i really cant wait for it! jio my dancemates as well x) so happy that the boyfriend actually chopped my passport to club with my friends without him. i promised to take good care of myself.

btw me and my crew are joining Borneo Street Dance Competition at The Spring on 13th of Nov. So dont forget to show yourself there and support us :) i seriously must do so much better than before! Roarrr~


tats all for now. gonna pick my little sis back from school.
xoxo :)

p/s: had my first personal photoshot. cant wait to get the pics x)

No comments:

Post a Comment