Thursday, March 24, 2011

Im on my way


to a better future :) i was pissed when i got my results yesterday. 2 subs which totally ruined everythings. only 2 damn it. now then i know, the better u think the particular ones are going to be, the worser they are.

and of course, im not fine at all. i cried for that. cause i know i deserve to get better for that 2. dad asked me to go appeal. but 1 sub cost RM50. he said its nothing. but i refused at last. cause i know even if i got it at last, im already half way studying in the college, useless anymore. therefore as a good daughter, i don let him  waste.

well i need time to recover. hopefully there will be no more people asking me bout it. well if you think its very bad, its not actually. only that i dint get what i expected. hubby and his mummy said dont give myself too much stress, its very good enough :) how cheerful.

i know which path im going to take and i will work real hard for it. cause i have a dream which im not going to tell until ive achieved it. going to register for foundation in commerce at Segi College this coming Saturday. inform me if you are going to study there. we might be classmates ;)

pretty busy these weeks. part time jobs and dance performances together with a competition are killing me. 3 days performances continuously this weekend. competition on 3rd of April at Kenyalang Theatre. remember go support! another performance on 16th of April at Flipflop Beach Carnival's rave party. Excited for the last one!

and then dad promised to buy me a bb 9780 tomorrow. but i changed to this sunday cause i have a meeting tomorrow. how sad. but the good thing is i have more time to hunt for a white one :D you know what, i have a perfect family. i love my family members and the boyfriend. all of them.

there are some aims for this year.
1. get a new bb
2. dye and perm my hair again, its terrible now
3. deco my camera and get 'her' a new casing
4. get a fujifilm instanx mini 7s in white
5. a photoshot since im 18 this year
6. get comfortable in my new study life and meet new friends
7. satisfied with my flexibility, its now getting better and better. happy max!
8. learn nail art from a talented girl ;) and make it a freelance career.
9. set up a blogshop. this may be postponed to the end of this year or even next year.

nothing else i guess.

thats all from me. off to bomoi. have a nice day all my sweet hearts.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment