Monday, January 17, 2011

Bits and Pieces III

hey peeps! its time to squeeze the thin and thicks recently here again. passed my driving exam yesterday morning. happy max. will get my driving licence the fastest on thursday or friday, slowest, monday. peeps who are dare to check out my driving skills can give me a call and we hang out. haha. went movie last night. watched Faster and well, 4 stars out of 5. recommend Season of The Witch. 5 out of 5 :D

received my Liz Lisa blouse last week. too busy to post it here. and also my other outfits which i might take more and do some business. nice? sneak peek will be out soon to see hows the responce. more updates will be carry on at the preloved closet as well. going to update my friend's preloved too. so stay tune.

worked for Digi as a part time promoter on the previous saturday and sunday. had lots of fun working together with all the new faces. they are all friendly. and am quite satisfied with my selling results. no zero records :D

going to show you guys all my chinese new year clothings the coming post. hehe. sharing is fun. hope i can see similar cny clothings posts from you guys too!

well thats all for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment