Thursday, March 11, 2010

Temporary released

Exam week is finally over. I am quite satisfied with this time paper. quite easy though :) except for chemist. my intuition tell me im not going to get good marks for that subject. seriously.

well, put those aside. cant let the worries take over my happiness cause its holiday! anyway, i promised myself to do revision too although its holiday. hope my laziness wont ruins everything ><

by the way, on the 18th of March is me and babe 2 years anniversary. Everything just happened so fast. Im in form5 now and is couple with babe for almost 2 years. Well, at first i thought i cant celebrate this important day with him cause:
1. i dont know there will be a holiday.
2. its thurs and i have physics tuition at night.

I was sad when i knew that. BUT! I have no idea is i too lucky or what. Yesterday Mr.Lee(Physics tuition teacher) announced that next week classes will be replaced in the morning instead of the normal time. OMG i was super happy when i know that! cant stop smiling :D YIPPIE!! thanks for whatever or whoever which let me have the chance to celebrate this important day.

Well, thats all from me. Moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment